4 person (s)
15 min (s)
- 1/2 cup panko-style breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 pound halibut fillet, cut into four 1/4 pound portions
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Meanwhile, combine the breadcrumbs, herbs, garlic, half the lemon juice, and a pinch each of salt and pepper in a small bowl until combined — spread generously on top of each halibut portion.
- Transfer the fillets to an ovenproof pan and bake for 8 minutes, then switch to the broiler and cook for another 2 minutes. Divide the remaining lemon juice among the fillets and serve immediately.