1-2 person (s)
- 3 ribs of celery
- 1 medium onion
- 1 large green/red pepper
- ½ cup of flour
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 3 beaten eggs
- ½ cup of half&half
- 1 lb. of Dungeness Crab Meat
- Step 1: Sauté together 3 ribs of celery, 1 medium onion, 1 large green or red pepper (all roughly chopped) in butter with garlic and a dash of Tabasco until tender.
- Step 2: Mix well with ½ cup each of flour and bread crumbs.
- Step 3: Add 3 beaten eggs, ½ cup of half&half and 1 lb. Dungeness crab meat
- Step 4: Fold gently and add salt and pepper to taste
- Step 5: Oil a griddle or iron skillet and measure out batter in 1/3 cup spoonful’s
- Step 6: Grill until golden brown, as you would with pancakes- try to turn them only once.
- Step 7: Serve with Salsa, sour cream, or your favorite cocktail or tartar sauce.