- 2 lbs Shrimp 16/20, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup Shallots, minced
- 2 Tbsp Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Salt, kosher
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper, fresh ground
- 1/2 cup White wine
- 1 Tbsp lemon, juice
- 6 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, extra-virgin
- 1/4 cup parsley, fresh, chopped
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter with 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Season shrimp with kosher salt and black pepper; add to the skillet and cook until pink, stirring occasionally, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in shallots and garlic and cook until shallots are translucent, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove shrimp and other ingredients from skillet and keep warm.
- Pour white wine and lemon juice into skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce until bottom of skillet is almost dry, reduce heat to medium then slowly add (cold) butter in skillet one tablespoon at a time and continue to stir until almost melted. Continue adding butter and stirring until you get to the last tablespoon, add shrimp, and parsley in the butter mixture until coated, put back on heat for one minute; season with salt and black pepper and serve.
Serves 4-5, 20-30 minutes total to prep and cook
Recipe by Chef Wayne Johnson.
Items for this recipe
You May Also Enjoy These Products