Halibut Cheeks! Cooking with Ginger
Recipe and photo from www.allrecipes.com
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (3 ounce) halibut cheeks
- First you want to take fresh orange juice, cilantro, fresh ginger, garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil, red pepper flakes and whisk them together in a small bowl.
- Next, heat some olive oil in a skillet over medium to high heat and cook the Halibut Cheeks until they are golden brown on each side (roughly 2 to 3 minutes per side). Pour the OJ mixture into the skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and let simmer until the halibut flakes easily with a folk. Remove the Halibut Cheeks to a plate and drizzle with the orange sauce to serve.
Items for this recipe
Just in case you will forget about...
Ratings & Notes
My Rating For This Item
Flavor Texture Aroma
Jul 28, 2014
Great website. Lots of helpful info here. I’m sending it to a few pals ans additionally sharing in delicious. And obviously, thank you in your sweat!