- 2 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp. Dill Weed
- ½ tsp. Thyme
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 3 tbsp. Water
- 1 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 4 5oz Fresh Salmon Fillets
- Soak the plank in water for one hour prior to use.
- Combine 2 tbsp. soy sauce, 3 tbsp. brown sugar, 1 tsp. dill weed, ½ tsp. thyme, 1 tsp. black pepper, 3 tbsp. water, 1 tsp. minced garlic and 4 five oz. salmon fillets into a freezer bag.
- Squeeze all air out and massage for 1 minute
- Let sit in fridge for ½ hour before grilling
- Place plank on grill and toast on each side for 2 minutes
- Place marinated fish on plank
- Grill for 25 minutes or until fish is flaky
Items for this recipe
Just in case you will forget about...