Quick Shrimp Tacos Recipe
Recipe submitted by Serena Burns of www.serenabakessimplyfromscratch.com
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 whole Large Sweet Onion, Diced
- 4 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 whole Red Bell Pepper, Seeded And Diced
- 2 teaspoons Chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 ounce Tequila Or Water (To Deglaze Pan)
- 2 pounds Shrimp, Peeled, Devained And Tails Removed
- 12 Corn Tortilla's, Warmed
- Pico De Gallo
- Avocado Or Guacamole
- Hot Sauce ( Like Cholua)
- In a large saute pan over medium-high heat add oil and onion. Saute until onion starts to caramelize. Add garlic and red bell pepper. Stir well. Add all seasonings and stir.
- Cook until seasoning becomes fragrant about 1 minute. Add tequila or water to deglaze the pan. Add shrimp and cook until shrimp turn pink. Shrimp are done when pink.
Items for this recipe
Just in case you will forget about...