Asian Shrimp Soba Noodles With Vegetables
Recipe submitted by Serena Burns of www.serenabakessimplyfromscratch.com
FOR ASIAN DRESSING
- 1 whole Jalapeno, finely Diced And Seeded
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Plain Rice Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Toasted Sesame Seed Oil
- 2 teaspoons Honey
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1/2 whole Lime, Juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha Sauce, Or To Taste
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Ginger, Grated
- 1 pound Shrimp, Peeled And Deveined
FOR SOBA NOODLES
- 9.5 ounce Soba Noodles
- 2 cups Mung Bean Sprouts
- 2 cups Broccoli
- 2 cups Sugar Snap Peas Or Snow Peas
- 2 whole Bell Peppers, Sliced (I like red, orange or yellow)
- 2 cups Red Cabbage, Shredded
- 1/2 bunch Cilantro, Chopped
- 1/4 cup Thai Basil, Chopped
FOR DRESSING: Combine all dressing ingredients and stir well. Set aside.
FOR SHRIMP: Bring a pot of boiling water to add shrimp and cook shrimp until pink. About 1-2 minutes.
FOR SOBA NOODLES: Bring a large pot of water to boil and cook according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water. Drain well.
TO ASSEMBLE: Place all ingredients in a large bowl, top with dressing and toss to combine.
Items for this recipe
You May Also Enjoy These Products
Place Rice into deep bowl and serve seafood all over rice
The sweetness of the mango paired with the spiciness of the jalapeño and hot sauce with the cilantro makes this a family favorite for a quick healthy weeknight meal or even a light lunch and is easy enough to make.