Spicy Jalapeno Mango Shrimp
Recipe submitted by Serena Burns of www.serenabakessimplyfromscratch.com
- 3Tb Oil
- 4 large cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 a large onion
- 1 jalapeno
- 1 lb shrimp
- 2Tb soy sauce
- few drops hot sauce ( I prefer Cholula)
- 1/4 white wine
- 2 large Mango's
- large handful chopped cilantro
- 1 lime juiced
- Brown or white rice or even noodles would be delicious
- Put 1/2 of lime juice over mango's and set aside.
- Heat oil in skillet until hot over med-hi add onion and saute until golden brown.
- Add garlic and jalapeno cook until soft.
- Place shrimp in pan and turn when just barely pink.
- Add 1/4c. white wine, soy sauce and hot sauce, cook until shrimp are pink on both sides
add mango with juice, other 1/2 lime juice and cilantro. Cook until heated approx 2-3 min
Items for this recipe
Just in case you will forget about...
Delicious, easy shrimp tacos that are perfect for any night!
This is another recipe that probably isn't authentic since I kind of did my own thing, but it was delicious.
Breakfast Lunch Dinner