Spicy Jalapeno Mango Shrimp
Recipe submitted by Serena Burns of www.serenabakessimplyfromscratch.com
- 3Tb Oil
- 4 large cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 a large onion
- 1 jalapeno
- 1 lb shrimp
- 2Tb soy sauce
- few drops hot sauce ( I prefer Cholula)
- 1/4 white wine
- 2 large Mango's
- large handful chopped cilantro
- 1 lime juiced
- Brown or white rice or even noodles would be delicious
- Put 1/2 of lime juice over mango's and set aside.
- Heat oil in skillet until hot over med-hi add onion and saute until golden brown.
- Add garlic and jalapeno cook until soft.
- Place shrimp in pan and turn when just barely pink.
- Add 1/4c. white wine, soy sauce and hot sauce, cook until shrimp are pink on both sides
add mango with juice, other 1/2 lime juice and cilantro. Cook until heated approx 2-3 min
Items for this recipe
You May Also Enjoy These Products