Butterfly a Lobster Tail
- 1 (or more) Jumbo Lobster Tails
- Kitchen Shears
- Defrost your lobster tail.
- Cut right at the top of the shell, cutting down the center to the base of the tail—but don't cut through the tail. Cut only the shell, not the meat.
- Grab each side of the shell, and gently pull the shell away from the meat.
- Once the meat is freed, grab the meat, squeeze the shell together to close the gap and lay the meat on top of the shell.
- Cut a small slit on top of the meat.
- Grab the loose part of the meat on the sides and fold over the shell.
- Drizzle with your favorite Lobster marinade (we like melted butter, dash of garlic powder, squirt of lemon juice, and pepper).
- Move the lobster tails to a pan and bake at 450 degrees for 35 minutes+. Baste tail with marinade half way through cooking.
Cooking times vary, so watch that your Lobster Tail does not burn!