- 2 (15 ounce) cans pink salmon
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 8 saltine crackers, crushed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1/8 cup canola oil
- In a medium size mixing bowl combine salmon, onion, egg, crackers, salt, pepper, and celery. Mix well.
- Make patties out of salmon mixture and roll in cornmeal.
- In a large frying pan over medium high heat oil for frying. Place salmon patties in oil and fry on both sides until golden brown. Drain well. Serve warm.