The Best Salmon Marinade Recipe
Recipe and photo from www.wannabite.com
- 2 -3 lbs of Fresh Salmon Fillets
- ½ cup of soy sauce
- 2 tsp of red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp of wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbs of garlic powder
- ⅓ cup of canola oil
- ⅓ cup of brown sugar
- 2 soaked cedar planks
- In a large zip top bag place all marinade ingredients in and mix together.
- Place fish in bag and close tight. I would recommend putting the bag or bags in a dish so it doesn’t leak in the fridge.
- Allow to marinate for 2-4 hrs.
- When you are ready to cook place the fish on the planks and on the grill over low heat and cook until just firm to the touch or desired doneness.
- If you have an instant read thermometer about 120-125 degrees for a rarer salmon and up to 145 for more well done. But trust me when I say this fish is so good you don’t want to over cook it!