- 1 lb King Salmon
- 2 T green onion
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp oregano (dried)
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 C Japanese bread crumbs
- Salt and Pepper for seasoning
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1 C vegetable oil for frying
Easy Garlic Aioli Ingredients
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 C Mayonnaise
- 1 T lemon juice
- 1 T vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Slow roast the salmon for 15 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Heat vegetable oil in sauce pan to 350 degrees.
- Add fish (skin removed) to bowl and mix in paprika, garlic, green onion, oregano, hot sauce, salt and pepper.
- Form into ball, dip into egg then bread crumbs.
- Fry for 3 minutes on each side
- Serve with garlic aioli sauce.
Easy Garlic Aioli Directions
- Whisk all ingredients together adding the oil with a slow drizzle. Season and enjoy!
Recipe by Chef Liz McCune, founder of Eat Seattle.