Asian Shrimp Soba Noodles With Vegetables
Recipe submitted by Serena Burns of www.serenabakessimplyfromscratch.com
FOR ASIAN DRESSING
- 1 whole Jalapeno, finely Diced And Seeded
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Plain Rice Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Toasted Sesame Seed Oil
- 2 teaspoons Honey
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1/2 whole Lime, Juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha Sauce, Or To Taste
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Ginger, Grated
- 1 pound Shrimp, Peeled And Deveined
FOR SOBA NOODLES
- 9.5 ounce Soba Noodles
- 2 cups Mung Bean Sprouts
- 2 cups Broccoli
- 2 cups Sugar Snap Peas Or Snow Peas
- 2 whole Bell Peppers, Sliced (I like red, orange or yellow)
- 2 cups Red Cabbage, Shredded
- 1/2 bunch Cilantro, Chopped
- 1/4 cup Thai Basil, Chopped
FOR DRESSING: Combine all dressing ingredients and stir well. Set aside.
FOR SHRIMP: Bring a pot of boiling water to add shrimp and cook shrimp until pink. About 1-2 minutes.
FOR SOBA NOODLES: Bring a large pot of water to boil and cook according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water. Drain well.
TO ASSEMBLE: Place all ingredients in a large bowl, top with dressing and toss to combine.