Maple Soy Glazed Salmon
- ¼ C Maple syrup
- ¼ C Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic
- 1 tsp Hoisin Sauce
- 1 T sesame seed oil (or vegetable)
- King Salmon
- Garnish: green onions and kumquat (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sauce: add first four ingredients in saucepan. Let reduce by half. Once reduced, add hoisin.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Add oil so that the skin doesn’t stick, and place fish flesh side up.
- Put in the oven to cook for 15 minutes.
- Once fish is done cooking, brush syrup onto fish and if you'd like, torch the skin.
- Finally, brush with more sauce and garnish with kumquat slivers and green onions.
Recipe by Chef Liz McCune of Eat Seattle.